Tax Resources and Links

Still waiting for your refund? You can check the status of your refund yourself with these links.

Prior Year Tax Refund?
To check the status of your California personal income tax refund for a prior year, call 800-852-5711 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.  

If you filed an Amended tax return and expect a refund, you may check the status here at "Where's my Amended Return?"

Here is a helpful self-guided calculator for new or updating your withholdings on your

A list of important dates from the federal tax calendar

Taxpayers should keep copies of their tax returns for at least 3 years. Those who need a copy of their
tax return should check with their software provider or tax preparer. Prior year tax returns are available from IRS for a fee.
For those that need tax transcripts, however, IRS can help. Transcripts are free...Order here

Have questions about California Sales Tax or need a State License for your business? Please Check out the CDFTA or Contact us. 

Questions about the Health Care laws?Use this IRS link to access many FAQ's about the ACA.

If you paid over $600 for your business services and want to use the deduction on your tax return, you'll need to
issue them a 1099. We offer this service, and will need a W-9 Form filled out for each receipient.

Here is a great website to calculate your Per Diem Rate deductions for Lodging, miles, and meals in different areas.

Have a question about investing, an IRA (old or new one) or just want a second opinion on your financial plan?
We recommend Susan or Robert at Athena Financial

Personal Finance:
Here's a great source with a trusted name from Calculating your withholdings to College to Investing and into Retirement.
Kiplinger Tools